- The following are some of the principles of the operation of our Dollars-Ad website Dollars-Ad.com, hereinafter Dollars-AD, with regards to the rights and obligations of all users, visitors and participants in DollarsAd.com. Please note to carefully read and use this information, and be aware of changes and modification which may occur from time to time without any prior notice. Please also remember to occasionally read the Terms and Conditions.
- Personal Information Collection:
By accepting our Terms and Condition when you register with us, or by participating in any of our sites or associates sites in any way, you also agree to, accept of and consent to all terms to Dollars-Ad collection of all personal and other information provided during and after the registration, subject to use by Dollars-Ad, so by clicking on “accept”, and/or by participating in Dollars-Ad site DollarsAd.com, your consent becomes official and irreversible.
- Definition of Personal Information:
In this policy, as well as in the Terms and Conditions, Personal Information includes, but not limited to: Your full name, address and phone number, land and/or mobile, physical address, some financial information such as your credit card (secured), bank account, password, users id, device ID, IP address, standard web log information, anonymous information, posted and received information, transactions information if provided, information we may ask you to provide, information provided by others, and such and other information we may ask for or receive.
- We will try to protect your identity from fraud, but you must keep your id and password out of reach of anyone else. Note that if you store you password or other personal information on your computer, it may be stolen easily while fishing is applied.
- We do not accept registration from any person under the age of 18, and never from anyone under the age of 13; Therefore, we do not knowingly collect any information from any person under the age of 13 years. Person under the age of 13 are not allowed to participate in Dollars-Ad, and if such happened, we will close the account and remove any posting without any refund.
- In addition, please be aware of the “cookies” issue:
Cookies: Below we provide one source definition of “Cookies”, which we advise you we may use, but our statement does not relate or cover any cookies used by any of the advertisers using our site.
According to Wikipedia, “A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website.” (We may do that too.) Also, “Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items in a shopping cart) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited by the user as far back as months or years ago).
Although cookies cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer, tracking cookies and especially third-party tracking cookies are commonly used as ways to compile long-term records of individuals' browsing histories.” And: “Cookies can also store passwords and forms a user has previously entered, such as a credit card number or an address. When a user accesses a website with a cookie function for the first time, a cookie is sent from server to the browser and stored with the browser in the local computer. Later when that user goes back to the same website, the website will recognize the user because of the stored cookie with the user's information.”
Therefore, by accepting Terms and Condition when you register with us,
or by participating in any of our sites or associates sites in any way, you also agree to, accept and consent to all terms to Dollars-Ad collection of all personal and other information provided during and after the registration, subject to use by Dollars-Ad, so by clicking on “accept”, and/or by participating in Dollars-Ad site DollarsAd.com, your consent becomes official and irreversible.
- While we reserve the rights to use the information for any appropriate purpose, the following are brief of some example, but not limited to, of use may be made:
Legal obligation to release personal information may occur depending on the circumstances according to laws and court orders such as subpoenas, or due to legal proceedings; Enabling you to be registered and communicate with us and participate in the website; Assist in abuse and harassment and in investigation of such incidents occurred by any participant; Communication with our participants while being able to verify personal information for said purpose and to protect your account;
- Use precaution when contacting a third party or URL sent by anyone to your email, as it shall be your responsibility to visit any third part site, and you are solely bound by that third party terms and privacy rules and policies. Ensure you do not violate other party’s privacy or other rules.
- You do not have to provide any information, but if you wish to register with us, you must provide the requested information as listed here and in the website.
- Dollars-Ad maintains information provided for legitimate commercial purposes acceptable in the
industry, except your credit card information.
©Copyrights, 2014, Dollars-Ad.com and Dollars-Ad, LLC